Agate is a mineral stone first found in the Achetes River in Sicily. Agate belongs to the Quartz family of stones and has numerous varieties of banded Chalcedony. Also called the earth rainbow, the stone’s banded layer or strips resembles an ‘eye’ formation due to the mix of color generated as a result of the fossilized inclusions around the solid stone structure.
The World as we know today is a fascinating agate store surrounded by thousands of types of these wonderful and magical stones with swirls of color bands that dazzles the human imagination.
Uses of Agate
- Agate promotes maturity, inner stability, and composure.
- Agate Stone’s magical warm properties encourage self-confidence and security.
- Agate stops you from having unwanted burning desires, or commitments and promotes mental fidelity which makes you expressive in your communications.
- Agate is used as a protection amulet during traveling and voyages and is effective against road accidents.
- Agate stabilizes human imagination especially for artists, security personnel, and people with creative responsibilities.
- Agate provides the physical strength, stamina for people in hard labor profiles like building contrcution etc., and endurance for people with skilled profiles like doctors, surgeons, dentists, educators, environmentalists, dancers etc.
(Please note: Information on this web site is no substitute for consulting a gemologist or stone professional. All information contained on this web site on the stones types and their features is for informational purposes only.)